TPEC WEBSITE PRIVACY PROTECTION
(as of June 2018)
I. Information we Collect
The following are the information you provide to us:
- Full Name
- Contact Details (Phone Number, E-mail Address, Position in the Company, and Company Name and Address)
II. How We use the Information
We may use the Information to:
- provide and communicate with you about our business;
- fulfill your requests regarding our business, including without limitation requests for notifications;
- respond to your inquiries;
- communicate with you about other events, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our website and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information;
- provide technical support;
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement);
- protect the safety of our users;
- perform analysis regarding how you use the website or any part thereof;
- improve our business, including our processes and programs;
- establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
III. How We process the Information
We collect, record, organize, store, update/modify, retrieve, consult, use, or consolidate your personal information during enrollment pursuant to the purposes stated above.
IV. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose the Information in accordance with the purposes mentioned above as follows:
- To service providers that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. These may include service providers that:
a. conduct research and analytics;
b. provide customer, technical or operational support;
c. conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms);
d. host our services and maintain databases;
e. investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or the services, or violations of our policies, or the law.
f. otherwise support our services.
- To shareholders and affiliates to comply with internal processes, legal obligations and requirements.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request.
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or our website, or violations of our policies, the law, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services.
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit's assets is sold or merged in this way.
- When the processing of personal information is outsourced by us to a third party, the processing will be subject to written agreements between us and the third parties processing the data, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. These written agreements specify the rights and obligations of each party and will provide that the third party has adequate security measures in place and will only process the personal information on our specific written instructions.
V. Other Important Information About Your Privacy
A. Data Security
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
C. Complaints, Concerns, and Questions
If you have any complaints, concerns, or questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact:
Office of the Data Protection Officer
25F W Fifth Avenue Building, 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
TeaM (Philippines) Energy Corporation (TPEC)
Tel: (632) 552-8954
VI. Rights as the Data Subject
You, as the Data Subject, have rights under the Data Privacy Act, which include the following:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to make corrections to your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to erasure or blocking of your personal information
- The right to be informed of the existence of processing of your personal information
- The right to damages pursuant to law
- The right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission
VII. Updates and Effective Date